Whitewater Gorge hit a few.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey watched the other girl hopefully. She had her suspicions about the water getting less treacherous further downstream, but she wasn't exactly feeling patient enough to be alright with traveling that far out of her way. The sooner she got across, the sooner she could find her way to Neverwinter and (hopefully) find Rannoch. Maybe this stranger could make this easier for her?

Or, maybe not. Liffey laughed lightly at the stranger's suggestion and shook her head slowly. It was amusing the way she was really trying to sell it. The girl had a good sense of humor, but even so, Liffey did have somewhere to be and if she wasn't going to be actually helpful, she needed to keep going.

"I don't think that's a good ide-- What the fuck??"

Liffey froze in shock as the female leaped into the water. She hadn't realized the girl wasn't just putting on a show; that she was actually going to attempt to jump across. The Blackthorn stared, wide-eyed, at the place where the dark female had disappeared into the churning water. She didn't move as she waited for her to reappear, and was seriously considering just walking away at this point. Finley would have. Elwood would not, and so she stood, gaping.

And that's the story of how Liffey dropped her first f-bomb.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
hit a few. - by Liffey - September 15, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - September 21, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - October 16, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - November 08, 2017, 06:08 PM