Whitewater Gorge hit a few.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Though the other female was not actually in any danger, it certainly looked like the situation was more dire than it actually was. The girl surfaced after a few seconds and set to flailing about in the water, and Liffey sucked in a nervous breath as she watched. She still wasn't certain what to do about tis situation, but as the water began to settle and it became more and more clear that the strange wolf was not actually in any sort of danger, Liffey found herself just plain confused and over the whole thing.

"Just stop flailing!" she barked at the other girl, "Steady yourself and you'll be able to swim to those rocks and get yourself back out." Liffey trotted further down along the cliffside, once again debating whether or not she should just walk away. In the end, she stayed and assisted the odd wolf in getting herself safely back to where she'd started from. Once it became obvious that she wasn't going to drown, Liffey bid her a hasty farewell and retreated further down the way, having no desire whatsoever to continue interacting with this particular girl.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
hit a few. - by Liffey - September 15, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - September 21, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: hit a few. - by ZC31 - October 16, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: hit a few. - by Liffey - November 08, 2017, 06:08 PM