Altar of Twilight show the world that you would eat it whole
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
The one who calls herself Hydra offers an introduction of her own and Drogon tucks their names away though he wonders if he might suffer the ( probably eventual ) humiliation of getting them mixed up ( ha! wait until he realizes there are three of them ). She inquires as to his particular strengths next. No doubt a question he should have expected but luckily didn’t matter because he happened to have strengths to offer them. He’d earned his Mercenary trade young — an accomplishment that he would always be proud of ( and probably boast about until he’s grey all over and can barely move from old age ) and he’s a pretty decent hunter for whatever it was worth, though that was probably because he swore he’d never let himself ever get as close to starvation as he’d been when Nyx had found him.

“I earned my mercenary trade young and I think I could soon hold the warrior specialty. Tactician too. I enjoy trying to map out how the enemy thinks and moves.” He offers what he knows he’s good at first. He’s tundrian — he’s built for war ( despite that he’s not hit his full height nor filled out fully yet ). “I’m a decent hunter as well. I’ve kept myself pretty well fed on my own. It’s getting harder with the approach of winter though.” But he didn’t think they needed him to tell them that the herds were migrating and woodland creatures were starting to bunker down for the winter months; and in hindsight he’s been fairly lucky though to find a hunting partner when he’s wanted something larger and more filling than a small woodland creature but that's neither here nor there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 19, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:17 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by RIP Wintersbane - September 21, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: show the world that you would eat it whole - by Hydra - September 21, 2017, 03:49 PM