Totoka River I can't pull you closer than this
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
The guardian had been checking food caches, checking and counting, touching up scent markers along the way when he heard the unfamiliar call carried on the wind. It stopped him in his tracks, short cropped ears cupped forward and head cocked to the side. No, he didn’t recognize the voice, and it seemed more distant than it should be. Questioning in tone, not summoning like he would expect if it was one of the seawolves.

After a brief moment he throws his head back and his deep baritone echos through the trees to the shoreline in an answering howl before he quickly covers the cache he had been examining back up and making for the shoreline at a rapid trot.

He slips from the brush and down the incline to the shore where the rocky earth turns to sand and steps to the waters edge, the tide lapping at his paws as he gazes across towards the mainland. And indeed, there was someone there. Two someones, at least. Could be more, just out of sight. The guardian lingers for a moment, before he moves down the shoreline so he can be directly across from the strangers.

“Do you need assistance?” he calls from his side of the shore. He can think of quite a few reasons the vibrant coated wolf on the mainland would have called, but best not to jump to any conclusions.
Messages In This Thread
I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 14, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 17, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 18, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 19, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 19, 2017, 11:54 AM