Totoka River I can't pull you closer than this
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
Looking for haven. Not just the vibrant female and the white furred male who appeared younger, but the remainders of a pack. How many, he wonders. He turns the words over slowly, thoughtfully. He should call for Seelie and Faeryn, at the very least, but on the other hand low tide is approaching, and the passage from the mainland to the island will be easier now. Momentarily, the wolf instinct and the dog instinct in him clash – the wolf wanting to welcome them in, the dog wanting to defend the border from any comers.

Are you all established there? “We are.” He swishes his tail, glancing over his shoulder to see if anyone else had heard the call and responded, but for the moment it was only him and the strangers, and the decision was his. He looks back to the newcomers then inclines his head and points his muzzle up the shore a ways. “There is a land bridge, the water is shallower, the crossing is easier. You may seek sanctuary here.”

It is perhaps a character fault, to be so self-assured that he assumes that he can handle whatever happens next if it is a trap or an attempt at a takeover. The Gampr pivots and walks down the shoreline the short distance to where the land bridge connects the island to the land, still covered with water, but much shallower and manageable, and he strikes out across it to meet them halfway where the water comes up to his chest.
Messages In This Thread
I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 14, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 17, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 18, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Tapat - September 19, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: I can't pull you closer than this - by Stockholm - September 19, 2017, 11:54 AM