Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She infuriates him this time, and this time, his anger is real. He surges forth so that he stands right up against her chest, muzzle meeting the spot between her eyes as he looks down at her and snarls gravely, his size alone amassing her own. His voice is low and guttural, for this time, he isn't fooling around. This time, she pushes him too far. "I'd like to see you try, little girl," It is a petty insult but one that he very much means; she is small, and while her courage is something, it will not save her from his wrath. There is nothing she can do, not now, not ever until he decides her usefulness has run its course, to set herself free from the cage of shadows he holds her in. "You may escape this cave, you may escape me, but you will die before you make it past our borders. That, I promise you," He speaks in truth, a threat that has been uttered many times and resulted in the death of many too stupid to heed its warning. The wolves of Blackfeather Woods do not need a reason to do what they do, no reason to kidnap, kill, or maim; it is by their nature to serve as the wood's wardens, both the judge and executioner. The sight of a starved looking wolf beelining it for the borders is not a chase but a hunt, and for her sake, and to ease his inner conscious, he cannot have her thinking that she can.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM