Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
His siblings come and go, but not before offering their own threats and jeers in her direction. Not exactly empty threats, but ones he does not take to the highest degree. He knows they will not try anything when it has been made specifically clear that she is not to be messed with, and his steady glare ensures that she won't. But it is the implied message shared between the two of them aimed at his intentions with Cassiopeia that irks him. He has never thought of her in any way other than her purpose within the dark woods: a captive. And he is not ready to accept that she had grown on him to the point where he feels more than responsibility for her, and it is uncomfortable. Ganondorf's message translates to him in choppy statements, but the gist is clear: Cassiopeia is no longer safe alone within the cave, a least not for long. He makes a mental note to visit her more often if only for a little while, to cover her scent with his. The siblings part and he left to his thoughts, thoughts that he is uncomfortable with confronting. The silence is deafening and Vaati abruptly takes his leave, parting the scene without a second glance to the girl behind him. Perhaps it had been a mistake to protect her, but perhaps it hadn't. He did what he had to do and there was no point in taking it all back when there was no way he could; and unlike he promises, he does not visit her for a whole week after.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM