Moonspear all i heard, all that sound.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The outcry from Alya was startling, to say the least. She looked at the three black sisters, confused and a little hurt at the way they were regarding her. They had saved her life once, but all she had received from them today was disdain and anger. Standing at Rannoch's side after so long, it was hard to feel overly bothered by their behavior. Still, a splinter pressed into her heart that would remain for her to focus on long after the high of her loving reunion had settled.

There was nothing for it now anyway. Hydra herded the other two girls away, leaving her with Rannoch and Charon. She glanced at her former alpha with ears falling back, then looked to Charon as he commented on his packmates' - No, his daughters' - behavior. She hadn't realized before that they were related, and that fact would have unsettled her had Charon not so quickly shown that he thought their attitudes strange as well. She was thankful when he disregarded them and continued to be perfectly friendly towards her. Her hammering heart settled. She felt safe again.

"I.. suppose I am," Liffey responded with a glance towards Rannoch. It didn't take a healer to see that he was in no condition to travel, and there was no way in hell she was leaving him in this pack by himself, surrounded by lunatic yearlings, even though said lunatics were probably planning to murder her right now for whatever reason. "I'm certainly not letting this one out of my sight again, if I can help it," she said after a beat, showing more confidence, "Is it alright if I stay? I don't want to be a burden. I won't be one."

She would give Moonspear everything she had ever given to the Caldera and the Vale. Liffey had been tempted by this pack once before when she was still a puppy in the eyes of adults, and that had never really gone away. She'd been thrilled to find the Vale of course, but it no longer mattered to her. It had really been about Rannoch all along, and if he was here, then she was too.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 22, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 23, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 24, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 24, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 25, 2017, 02:27 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Lyra - September 25, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 25, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Alya - September 26, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 27, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 27, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 27, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - September 28, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - September 29, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Charon - October 23, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: all i heard, all that sound. - by Liffey - October 29, 2017, 06:54 PM