Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske cannot help the slight start of surprise she gives when the girl answers her question — actually speaking! Eske had just assumed that the girl was mute or if not mute than had chosen to be such. It’s a humbling moment for the Wanlida who had never expected her Second to speak. Though it lingers on the tip of Eske’s tongue to point out what is obvious the Drakru bites it back — because it would be redundant and she does not want to make a fuss over the girl. They still don’t know much about one another and Eske can’t be sure that she’d want a fuss made over her. Eske peers below, sea-blue green gaze scanning the vast stretch of territories below, zeroing in on the spot that the girl had claimed there to be a pack. Eske believes her, and wonders if they should make it a point to stop and gather intel or if they should keep going. Eske is eager to return home, admittedly. She never was one for long adventures but this was necessary and she was proud to be trusted with the task nevertheless.

They are far enough away from Drageda that they are barely a worry. The tactician in Eske says that their information might be useful down the road; and that they may have information on Wildfire or Arlo …but they may not. She calculates the risk: is it worth it? Her run-in with Grayday had not gone smoothly — a blip of Eske’s own making with her hostile ways. She can’t help it and even if she could it was very unlikely that she would. “What do you think? Should we introduce ourselves? See if they know anything?” Eske turns the decision to her Second, genuinely wanting the girl’s opinion.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 08:33 AM