Stone Circle Come and meet the babies
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
ACK SORRY I'M SO LATE

Unfortunately for Mawk, he had been quite a distance from where the call had sounded, and currently was patrolling. He did not ignore the call, though, and set off in a brisk pace to where the others were waiting. On his way he did rebury an exposed cache, but other than that the man was stopped by nothing. The only cause of his lateness was the distance he had to cross in order to reach the gathering. 

When he finally did arrive, thought, he was greeted by a grey blur racing toward him. Not toward him, he soon realised, as the boy hid amongst the trees he had just left. "Bud?" He tilted his head quizzically, but recognised his son's fear instantly. To hopefully find the cause of his anxiety, the Scout glanced up and took in each of the wolves there. His mate, he flashed her a smile, his daughter, who he also flashed a smile, and then Valette with her young. Beside them was a man he had yet to meet. Mawk padded closer to Burr, approaching slowly and as unintimidatingly as possible. "Hey, it's okay." He spoke gently, quietly, his words only for his son. The wolfdog, as he often did, crept closer and comfortingly nudged the boy's shoulder before stepping back and gazing at him. "Come over when you feel comfortable doing so, alright?" 

Then he turned and continued on his way, walking up to the rest of the group. "I'm sorry I took so long. I was patrolling and saw a cache undug so I decided to bury it again before I made my way here." Then Mawk's eyes focused in on the youngsters, the tiny pups that he had not met, nor had he seen them. He smiled at them, and his eyes found Valette. "Oh, so these are the youngsters? They're lovely, Valette," Even as he spoke, his gaze trailed back to them. So small. They were adorable, he could not deny.
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet the babies - by RIP Valette - September 24, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Illecebra - September 24, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Burr - September 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Murdock - September 25, 2017, 06:32 AM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Clary - September 25, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Ezra Wolf - September 26, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Steph - September 27, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Rowana - September 30, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by RIP Valette - October 01, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Keoni - October 01, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: Come and meet the babies - by Murdock - October 02, 2017, 09:03 PM