Northstar Vale when my time comes
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Soon after Mouse came a dark-furred female, her long legs carrying towards them before coming to a halt. She was young, maybe a half-year or so Miyako's junior, and pretty, with bright eyes and a lush pelt. She pressed her nose to Mouse's shoulder--a touch he returned--then turned her gaze on Miyako, who resisted a smirk at the look.

Settle down, girlfriend, she thought wryly. She had seen that expression many times before, and would see it many times again before her death. She had also given the look plenty of times before. It was just all part of the cycle of crushes and love, lust and fucking.

"Hi, Chusi," Miyako said warmly. "My name is Miyako. I met Mouse down in the flatlands."

Giving a quick glance to Mouse, she continued, "And no, I'm not just here for this guy, though he certainly talked me into coming. I came because I think I can help you guys out through at least the winter, if not longer. I need a place to stay. I can hunt, I'm good with kids, and though I'm pretty skinny, I'm a scrappy fighter if need be."
Messages In This Thread
when my time comes - by Miyako - September 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 27, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 10:49 PM