The Tangle lips are raw with this truth you have known all your life
3 Posts
Ooc —
The answer that Pipin is given isn’t, admittedly, the answer he’d been hoping for but in lieu of it all he’s not overly disappointed — even though there is a soft ”Oh,” that escapes his lips. There was at least a fifty, fifty chance of the stranger’s answer going either way; a fact that Pipin had not been ignorant to. “Ah, well,” Pipin draws in a deep breath and offers a sheepish grin to his companion. “I’m looking for the exit, actually.” He’s become trapped in The Tangle’s maze-like …tangle, predictably. It’s very like him { this is surely what he gets for never paying attention during those scouting lessons with his father }. “I’ve got the feeling that it would be easy to just go around in circles and not even realize it.” Pipin explains, subtly informing the stranger that he’s lost whilst trying to spare himself the full-on humiliation of coming right out and saying it. “I’m Pipinoukhe, by the way. Pipin for short. Pipinoukhe’s a bit of a mouthful and no one calls me that anyway besides, of course, my parents.” He offers as an introduction. When he realizes that he's been rambling a little bit, he offers a slight grimace and his ears flutter back to half mast in a partially sheepish, partially apologetic manner.
Messages In This Thread
RE: lips are raw with this truth you have known all your life - by Pipinoukhe - October 08, 2017, 05:06 AM