Firefly Glen up all night, you wore your falling heart
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The coast. Miyako resisted a shudder of revulsion. So long she had gone without thinking of that wretched place and now, now this she-wolf had brought it to the forefront of her mind again. Without her willing it, the salt-taste settled on her tongue and her fur felt thick with brine.

Come to think of it, Thuringwethil--say that five times fast--did have a familiar scent to her, one she may have caught on her journey south. "I see," she finally answered, her voice a little flat. "I may have passed your group's home, when I was traveling here from my old place."

In an effort to extend more hospitality, she continued, "Are you familiar with this area? I'm pretty new, but I know it well enough to maybe give you directions." Miyako was sure this sea queen had her own scouts and explorers to hand, but a friendly gesture never went amiss.
Messages In This Thread
up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - September 29, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 05, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 09, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 13, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 14, 2017, 10:27 PM