Northstar Vale will you not yield to immortal gods?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Love had swept her off her feet, and she found herself humming a dangerously catchy tune as she made her daily rounds. While snippets of her former home still popped up inside her thoughts every now and then, her growing relationship with Mouse had saved her mentally. Arturo wouldn't miss her - not with his real babies around. Though she hadn't given it much thought before, their litter had been her replacement from the very start. Perhaps he had foreseen her lust for freedom and travels... Why hadn't he stopped her then? Did he still love her as the way he did when she was a mere ball of fluff?

Those thoughts disappeared when a rather handsome young man was standing aimlessly upon their borders. Chusi squinted, now recognizing the crimson liquid upon his face. Blood always made her feel kind of airy, though would it when she was the one having done the maiming? She had yet to see.

She lifted her muzzle, not knowing the young man before her had been the cause of most of her troubles, smiling her brightest smile. 'Ello? 'Why ya just standin' there? She questioned, inching closer at the other side of the border.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
will you not yield to immortal gods? - by Vaati - October 03, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: will you not yeild to immortal gods? - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: will you not yeild to immortal gods? - by Vaati - October 03, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: will you not yield to immortal gods? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 12:04 PM