Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
He was saying things, she knew. She could hear his voice - she wasn't deaf, even if the crash of the waves sometimes overwhelmed her to the point of catatonia. This was not one of those cases, but... but she was so tired, and the male wasn't making sense anyway, and she hoped... well, wondered. She wondered if he would kill her, and if this would be the last day she would have to wonder... the last day she would have to be confused.

A tiny whimper escaped her at the thought, but it lacked the emotion it ought to have had.

Maybe... maybe this was all a dream. Maybe she wasn't dying, and in a little while, she'd wake up and see... see them again, whoever they were.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM