Fox's Glade Trouble on the homefront
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It hadn't taken Mawk long to show up at all, and Illecebra stood up and walked to him pressing her forehead to his shoulder seeking comfort as well as a moment's distraction from the rage burning within her. "Gone. Whoever's scent that is, it lead's away mixed with Cyron's. Someone took our boy Mawk, Someone took him and I am going to find them and shred them to pieces" she said her voice coming out in a soft whisper, filled with bitterness and hatred. She hadn't felt this much aggression and anger since she had been attacked by Kelina.

Taking a step away from him she sniffed the air and walked after the trail, intending on walking after her son and his kidnapper right then and there. Before she could go too far she remember that Cyron wasn't her only child, and that Rowana and Burr still remained behind her in the territory. She hesitated and looked back at Mawk, knowing they would have to at least go back and explain to Valette where they were going.

"We have to tell Valette. I don't care if she forbids me to leave, I will go anyway but it is wrong to just leave. We have to tell Rowana and Burr too, I can't abandon them without saying goodbye" she spoke softly averting her eyes as she used the words abandon and goodbye. It would be goodbye for all she knew, she had no idea who she was tracking and if she did she may have tried to get Valette to lend her some assistance.
Messages In This Thread
Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 07, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 10, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 11, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 14, 2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 23, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 24, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 24, 2017, 05:17 PM