Fox's Glade Trouble on the homefront
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He nodded along with his mate, pelt brushing ever so gently against her side as they walked together. "I know, but we must try to be civil about it first. We do not need to cause more bloodshed than necessary - they need to pay, yes, but we don't want to start a war." They must tread carefully when it came to retrieving Cyron. The over protective side of Mawk (one that had always shadowed him) was pressing at his mind, and he did have to admit that it wanted blood to spilled, but the other, more logical side of him knew that it would cause more harm than good. As Cebra turned to him with tears threatening to spill, he nosed her cheek and gently swiped the tears away with his tongue. "Shh, no, it wasn't your fault. They were drawn by the skunk-scent, I am sure. I was out at the time, I should have kept a closer eye on him too. Don't blame yourself." Then, at last, they reached the alphess' den. 

The Scout waited outside, turning to glance at Cebra again before barking a greeting to let @Valette know that they were there.
Messages In This Thread
Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 07, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 07, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 10, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 11, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 14, 2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 14, 2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Mawk - October 23, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by RIP Valette - October 24, 2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Trouble on the homefront - by Illecebra - October 24, 2017, 05:17 PM