Blacktail Deer Plateau Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell?
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The older male, Engel looked to Spencer as she spoke to Grayday. Engel was fast, but he could not hunt larger creatures alone. Small things, he could. And he would be willing to take part for the pack, as long as it meant his survival. He didn't notice one of his paws tapping against the ground until Day turned his voice to him. He also nodded toward the newcomer to the conversation, another female.

"Whatever you want me to- I mean, I'm rather fast. I can catch up to plenty of things, though taking down something big, can't do that alone...Oh, and I have quite the sense of direction and adventure" he added. Would make for a quite good scout, something he had done a few times before scouting for a pack. For the hunting part, that had to be his weakest link since while he was fast, he was not strong.

"Besides that, I can also sing. It tends to be good for calming nerves...some find it useful."
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
Messages In This Thread
Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 08, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 10, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - October 11, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - November 02, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - November 06, 2017, 08:36 PM