Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
Despite the complete 180 in her feelings towards the man, his well-being was still in the forefront of her mind. Hydra's words rang in her mind — don't abandon your duty. She also still did care for him. At least a little. Lyra felt her lip lift slightly at the thought as she wandered, following his scent. Okay, maybe a lot.

She sought @Rannoch out now for a check-up. It had been a few weeks following the incident and despite him now having his precious Liffey back, Lyra still wanted to make sure he was doing okay physically. Yet her paws felt like they had a weight tied to them, venomous words feeling like would spill from her jaws as soon as she saw them.

There. She saw the hulking figure of the man up ahead and forced herself forwards, letting a delightfully sweet (but fake) smile cross her features. She let out a chuff to get his attention, inwardly sighing with relief as she noticed the scent of Liffey was absent.
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM