Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Things were moving fast now. Liffey sped towards one of the sisters - she had no idea which - but the girl darted away, evading her in spite of the additional effort she was now putting into the game. Liffey gritted her teeth, keeping on the race as the three targets fanned out. She hesitated briefly as her flaming eyes danced from one shadow to the other, anxious words brushing her ears that were disregarded almost instantly. It didn't matter who was who - they were all deceitful in her mind. Liffey was not naive, and she was absolutely not gullible. Her good heart might want her to believe the best of others, but her logical mind knew better. She could trust none of them. But that sure as hell didn't mean she was giving up.

The moment was over as she narrowed her eyes on the wolf calling out for help. She didn't believe it for a second, but if the three were trying to toy with her, then this was the most logical opportunity she had to actually tag someone and get out of dodge. She knew she could never actually catch them if it came down to physical talents alone, so "falling for" their game was the only chance she really stood. Liffey sprang for the black tail flapping only a few feet before her, all the while keeping her ears tuned in to where the other two sisters were located in case she was leaping headfirst into a far more dangerous trap.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Liffey - December 19, 2017, 06:13 PM