Cassiopeia's View Grass is greener right?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He watched her shake with the rage and simply slid down onto his belly flattening his ears against her angry venemously hissed words. He kept silent until the next words hit him like a slap to the face: There's nothing to come back to. A shaky gasp left his maw as he read the underlying information in her words, seeing the pain and rage that lay in her eyes. This wasn't just about him leaving, something had happened to them when he did. His eyes widened as she continued to accuse him and her words caused a low growl to leave his maw, sharp in tone. It was something he had never dared do to her before but he was not fully to blame here, he was her ex husband not her baby-sitter she should have been able to care for herself and their children in his absence.

"I have been alone since the minute you chose the gods over me. You shoved me away and refused my care and love over the same gods who did this to us. Beings jealous over the love we shared, that chose to destroy it!" he shouted tears streaming down his face as the grief for their children shook him to the core. He stared at her with fire reignited in his eyes but it wasn't anger at her, he could never be truly angry at her. He shakily pushed himself onto his limbs and moved forward his flanks heaving with sobs and sickness "Olive....Please....I didn't mean for this to happen. You broke me. You forced me away so that I couldn't be happy. I was going to come back if all of that hadn't happened." he pleaded with her his deep voice breaking with emotion. "If I had stayed and gotten sick and died, you would have had to face being alone anyway Anthousai...Being alone is something we all are in the end" he murmured as he looked at her. This was a side of her he had never seen and while he hated that they had been pushed to this, he had to admire the fire in her spirit that he saw. As a last attempt to soothe the woman he admittedly would still die for, he rolled onto his back and turned his neck to the side, a submissive and apologetic gesture and one he had never used with anyone before. "Please....I will look for Cassi...I will go look for her just...please forgive me. I doubt Charon and Amekaze will have me back after I simply disappeared....but I can hang around for a while." he begged her openly still holding the uncomfortable position upon the soil.
Messages In This Thread
Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 12, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 13, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 14, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 14, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 18, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Grass is greener right? - by Dakarai - October 26, 2017, 08:15 PM