Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox didn't believe that Towhee was "fine," but he also knew there wasn't much he could do about it. Even if she was more likely to listen to him compared to anybody else, that didn't mean she would always listen. -I can get Raven or Lagan to help,- Phox replied. -You should take it easy.- Phox looked back to the wolf, wondering what had happened. If Raven and Lagan got here, Lagan could help Phox pull the body somewhere else, and Raven could make sure Towhee's wounds healed properly. Phox wasn't entirely sure what that entailed, but he figured the medic had a better idea than he did.

Towhee looked like she was about to doze off, which really concerned Phox. As much as he wanted to let her sleep, something about that seemed off to him. He felt like she should at least stay awake until somebody got here. Lagan, apparently drawn in by the smell of blood, rounded the corner and asked all the same questions Phox just had. -Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?- Once Phox explained what had happened, his eyes landed on the dead wolf again. "Can you help me move it?" he asked, and Lagan nodded grimly.

-Stay here, we'll move it,- Phox told Towhee.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking