who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception, maybe?

set for june 8th. private for phox. slapping on the (m) and conception tag just in case. ;)

Sialuk knew that the odds of her having children this year depended upon not only the couplings, but on how often such things occurred. This she had learned long ago, and so she prowled. Eyes keen for anyone who would interest her and her goal to populate the mountain. Phox had not yet come to her, and she wondered why this was. He was able-bodied (despite his missing limb), and he was unwed, as far as the village leader knew.

Curious, she sought him out, waiting until he had broken away from his child-rearing duties (a trait Sialuk found rather attractive). She knew that the scent around her was thick and heavy as she moved in, circling so that she blocked his path.

This woman greets you, she said, eyes studying his torn face.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox moved away from the kids for a moment to take a breather, perhaps go pay a visit to Lele in the bit of downtime he had. He also had time to think about everything @Towhee had told him of her plans to bounce from place-to-place. He was happy for her, and he supported it, but he wasn't quite sure if he could ever be up for that life himself. Now that he was down a leg and they had just moved, he couldn't really fathom the thought of going again. Would Towhee really be the one who ended up "leaving" him? He knew she'd be back, sure, but it wouldn't be anything like it had been for the last however many years. Phox tried not to get too emotional about it just yet—they had plenty of time before she would make her move... if she made it at all.

He was barely out of sight of the kids when Sialuk damn near gave him a heart-attack sweeping from out of nowhere and staring him down. Phox nearly choked on his own saliva. She was young, pretty, and smelled like that smell that had gotten him involved in too many bad situations in his past. Not only that, but he thought of Lele.

Uhhh, hi. Everything okay? he asked. Because he didn't feel like everything was okay right now. The got damn leader of this place nearly accosted him with her "wreath of flames" to steal a very nice phrase from Ebony.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
He appeared caught off guard, and Sialuk laughed gently. I did not mean for startling, she said. The leader saw him again, feeling she saw things now she had not before. The silver ticking of his fur, and the white tip of his tail. They were features she had seen before, but she noticed them now. The color of his eyes, and the way one seemed to look beyond her.

You have been father many times, but you do not come to my ulaq when I call for more, she said, curious. There was a hint of demand in her tone, though she had not intended for it to come out just so.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
wow, i'm really slow at replying to myself.

Oh jeez. She got right to the point, didn't she? Okay, so at least she had apologized, but he couldn't help but want to jump out of his skin when she asked the very direct question about why he hadn't come to her bed. If he could sweat, he'd be sweating a lot right now. As it were, he could only shift anxiously from left to right front foot back and forth. He looked somewhat like a very excited sideways rocking horse.

Well, um. I don't really... I mean, I already have lots of kids, plus I've got Towhee's to care for, and—it's not that you aren't pretty! Fuck, this was going so well, wasn't it?

I'm just not ready for that kind of thing, honestly. I want my next lady to be a bit more of a slow burn, if you know what I mean?

Phox wasn't downright opposed to the idea of warming up to Sialuk, but they barely knew one another. And there was Lele.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk did not push further. She would never truly understand his reservations, but perhaps that wasn't meant to be. Restless, she was on her way, seeking out her next lover.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO