Blacktail Deer Plateau lemme hear you say way ho!
10 Posts
Ooc —
He still just stood there above her talking to her and she tucked her injured leg close to her chest, sniffing at him. The scent was somewhat familiar to her, it smelled like those animals she saw being walked around central park except muskier and more feral. That was when it dawned on her that these things weren't squirrels, they were wolves. It wasn't exactly comforting to her but at least she knew now that this was what a wolf looked like. "I won't say a word." she said earnestly. Curiosity got the better of her and she hobbled forward until she stood next to his paw. 

"Bloody hell, you're paw is almost as big as I am!" she exlaimed and using her good paw began to touch his fur. She gave a small hum of thought before moving away and giving him some space. In response to his question of what happened to her she gave a sharp chitter toward the tree, glaring up into the branches. "Apparently a particularly nasty bird thought I was going to intrude. Pecked me, and I got so scared I forgot where I was and leapt off the branch" she said and shook her head. "got myself a broken foreleg and maybe a few cracked ribs. The ribs will heal on their own if i'm careful but the foreleg....it'll probably always be twisted and useless" she said and began to make small squeaking noises, the equivelant of a wolf's whimpering.
Messages In This Thread
lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 12, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 12, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Grayday Sr. - October 13, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 13, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Grayday Sr. - October 13, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 14, 2017, 12:47 AM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Grayday Sr. - October 15, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 17, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Grayday Sr. - October 17, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: lemme hear you say way ho! - by Tallulah - October 30, 2017, 03:57 PM