Blackfeather Woods It used to feel like a fairy tail, now it seems we were just pretending
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Mighty Father, lord of dark, look upon me. I surrender to you, I confess my mistakes... he whispered, curled up in a corner, covered in his own shit. This was what the great prince of darkness had come to be... A broken soul, a weak, pitiful, worthless bag of bones haunted by voices and demons, too afraid to even seek a reason to come out of his self-imposed seclusion. How could anyone ever love such a disgraceful being?

Praying was the only way for Damien to find peace these days. Somehow, seeking the gods' audience scared the voices away leaving him in silence. Clear my soul of weakness, renew my courage and allow me to prove my worth once more... he pleads, finding solace in the calm that praying brings around him. ... Cast your judgment so I can walk the right path again. Father Sithis, punish me as you see fit so I may relish in your eternal grace.

The gods had never answered to his prayers before, yet this time a presence had disrupted Damien's chamber, and he knew this was the Father's response... Through an envoy. Surely Damien wasn't yet worthy of Sithis' presence, for a lesser god was sent in his stead. Lady night... breathes the weakling as he drags himself around to surrender at what he thought were Nocturnal's star-cloaked paws. He wouldn't dare look upon her face, for he knew that doing so would render him insane... Deadly so.

I was hopeful you'd be the one to find me...

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread