Herbalists' Cache The city outside my ear
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Recruiting was a full-time job. Well, not quite full-time, but it often felt that way. When Ty wasn't recruiting, she was making sure that the few pledges to Bhediyon were doing their part to keep the pack together. Winter was nearly upon them, and if they couldn't solidify their claim soon, the next few months were going to be really rough on the small band of wolves who had come together.

Earthsea, Peter, and WB were so far the only real contenders, though Ty had spoken with many others in the past few moons. Thankfully, the constant ranging and recruiting hadn't caused her feet to get itchy just yet, so she saw no need to pack up and move on from their current settlement on the plateau. Until they solidified that claim, she couldn't really justify leaving it.

She was meandering with no real destination in mind, as she often did on these recruiting missions when somebody marched past her just a few yards away. She'd been sniffing the ground, but the crunch-crunch-crunch of feet had her head up and following in a matter of seconds. He didn't even seem to notice she was following, so she sped up her pace so she was next to him, trotting alongside with a broad smile. "Hello!" she greeted, cheerful as ever. "Where are you in a rush to?" This was, of course, none of her business, but it seemed a good a reason as any to start a conversation with a stranger.
Messages In This Thread
The city outside my ear - by Lambert - October 14, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: The city outside my ear - by RIP Tytonidae - October 19, 2017, 02:30 PM