Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood promptly turned towards Finley as she poked his cheek and warned Wildfire to choose wisely between the two offerings of food. He stuck his tongue out and then shifted back to Wildfire with a laugh. She didn't seem to be able to enjoy their humor in her current mental and physical state, so he sobered quickly, though there was still a hint of a small, kind smile on his face as he regarded his niece.

She thanked them profusely for giving her a place to stay during her recovery, and while he appreciated her words, Elwood knew that it couldn't have been any other way. There would likely never come a day when he would turn family away from his borders, no matter the circumstances that brought them back to the caldera. He was happy to host her for as long as she needed, and her offers to repay them were unnecessary but valued.

"We're just glad that you're here and that you're alright," he said, the last semblance of his smile disappearing. "You're already a Redhawk, and you can call yourself that officially for as long as you're here," he added, glancing at Finley as he spoke, although he was fairly certain she would agree.
Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM