Redhawk Caldera d'fwan, glue in the business weave.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Finley's next questions captured Elwood's own thoughts exactly. He couldn't deny the feeling that they had to take some kind of action, but he wasn't sure what they needed to do. She was right -- whoever these wolves were, he couldn't imagine them taking kindly even to the most polite of requests. But would it be right to put his family and packmates in the potential line of danger by taking a more physical stance?

"That I don't know," he replied frankly. "I don't really like either of those options, to be honest -- but I feel like we can't just stand by and allow them to harm other innocent wolves." Even if they did something more passive, such as move their own pack away from the offending forest, that wouldn't put a stop to the attacks. It seemed that anyone passing by was fair game; after all, that was what had happened to Wildfire. Drageda was far up the coast, yet she had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Messages In This Thread
d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - October 26, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - October 31, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - November 27, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: d'fwan, glue in the business weave. - by Finley - December 01, 2017, 07:50 PM