Bramblepoint born and bred and forged from flames
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon watched as the other boy slunk from his hiding place and shouted ‘Good’ into the otherwise quiet territory causing Drogon’s ears to swivel to the side of his head, slick back to rest at half mast and then rise, attentive with an errant twitch in a matter of a few seconds as he tries to discern why there is need to shout. Drogon’s hearing is of an excellent form and for a moment the Ansbjørn does his best not to look affronted but it’s short-lived when the other boy admits that he thought he ( Drogon ) was a bear. The tundrian can’t help the small laugh that suddenly bubbles up his throat and bursts from betwixt his lips without preamble. “I’ve never been called a bear before.” He admits with an amiable wag of his tail to show that he meant no offense by his laugh. No, he’d always been the lion, even as a small child. The lion of the tundra the lion of teaghlaigh. “Waiting to ambush me, huh?” Drogon doesn’t entirely believe it but he’s not trying to patronize the other boy and rolls his broad shoulders in a lofty shrug.

The other boy begins to leave and then with a flourish turns and proclaims that he’s Screech Redhawk; a bear-flayer …and then demanded compensation for not being a bear. Drogon snickers softly to himself. Drogon doesn’t do well with demands. Or, well, any sort of authority really ( truly, it was a miracle that he’s done as well as he has in Moonspear ). Through the cloak of civilization Drogon’s still feral and he’s still a juvenile delinquent. He probably always would be the James Dean rebel without a cause bad-boy that smoked in the boy’s bathrooms at school. “You want me to find you a bear?” Drogon inquired with a quirk of a brow and heavy skepticism to his deep smoky timbre, wondering if this kid had some kind of death wish going on. All Drogon knew was that he’d been pretty lucky to avoid run-in’s with bears and he wanted to very much keep that streak going. He sure as hell wasn’t going to go poking around for any bears to antagonize just so this kid could show how tough he is.

“I’ll tell you what Screech, how ‘bout you and I have a friendly spar?” Drogon places the offer out before the other male, inviting a challenge with the devilish curl of his lips and haughty shift of his weight.
419 words
Messages In This Thread
born and bred and forged from flames - by RIP Wintersbane - October 21, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: born and bred and forged from flames - by RIP Wintersbane - November 11, 2017, 04:07 AM