Bramblepoint born and bred and forged from flames
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i started the dice roll here. since tit got a full hit on the first roll i figured he should be the one to initiate the attack so drogon can dodge, lol. you can roll for the second round or if you choose whether tit gets an additional full hit or dodge for his merc trade i can do the rest of the rolls quickly so we know the outcome ahead of time. it doesn't matter to me! :-)

The other boy didn’t say anything in regards to Drogon’s rhetorical question about the bear which was relieving — because believe it or not Drogon valued his life more than that — but evidently appeared to be all for the spar. Good. Spars were something Drogon was more than happy to offer. Win or lose it would help him to improve either way and he could always use the practice. “Really.” Drogon replied though his reply came after the other boy’s statement about not going psycho when he ( Drogon ) lost. “As long as you promise not to gloat if you win.” There was nothing worse than a sore winner ( well besides maybe a sore loser but they were kind of equal ). Drogon sizes Screech up with a sweep of his glacial gaze and positions his body in preparation of their spar. “Alright Bear-Flayer,” Drogon grins coyly at the older boy. “Show me what you’ve got.” The soturi encourages with a playful lash of his tail against his hocks, his body bowing down in mock play as each muscle pulls taunt, letting Screech make the first move. Drogon was bulkier and therefore this meant he was slower: his best tactic was to implore patience and let his opponent come to him.
214 words
Messages In This Thread
born and bred and forged from flames - by RIP Wintersbane - October 21, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: born and bred and forged from flames - by RIP Wintersbane - November 23, 2017, 06:30 AM