Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She padded after @Vaati, an odd lightness in her steps. She still was not completely sure of the decision she had made, or its implications. She knew certainly that the cloud of exhaustion over her seemed to have lifted, the fear faded. It was as if the darkness had slipped over her head, pulling her under, suffocating her in terror and exhaustion until she had simply stopped struggling. And, she wondered, if the darkness would drown her, or if she found that she could breathe.

She said nothing to Vaati, not yet, though her gaze slid to him. Never had she thought a wolf could be so perplexing, never had she thought that circumstance would lead her here. She did not know what led to her decision to stride to his side, but perhaps it was the knowledge that, but in Wolfskull, a child lay dying and its parents did not come. Perhaps she knew that her life outside the wood was well and truly shattered beyond repair. She paused, then, poison gaze turned to Vaati. ”I won’t be your captive. Not anymore.” her voice was steady, though her body was still and unmoving, uncertainty and some unknown emotion boiled beneath her pelt.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM