Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He listens, and the rage simmers beneath the surface of his cool exterior. No matter their part in what they did to the child version of the woman that stood before him, Vaati realizes that the self-acclaimed Cerberus are no better than he, no more morally superior than the blackest, most crooked parts of the dark woods. He tilts his head as she asks him why it matters, why what they had supposedly done was of importance at all. "It matters because them, despite what you have told me about them, seemed to have set on a glory path of bringing me to a justice I apparently deserve after carrying out business that had nothing to do with them," He scoffs audibly, knowing that at least those within the dark woods could not call themselves hypocrites. "At least that's what their Alpha, the man, suggested." The demands had been clear, what was once his business and his business only was now shared between himself, Rannoch, and an entire pack of strangers who quite evidently, had nothing better to do than avenge someone who had not been theirs to protect. It was that willingness to potentially start a war so quickly that concerned him, and foremost, what troubles their self-righteous death band would bring to their home where newborns lied. Every piece of information he gathers from her is gold, and he indicates her to go on, but the girl avoids the subject of her traumatic childhood experiences, and turns the cards on him.

He nods, admittedly. "Yes, they did. And what I did was none of their business, I made sure of it," That was the fact that most quelled him, the lack of connection between Rannoch and the Moonspear pack. He knows for a fact that his victim had not been of their ranks, rather, an Alpha of a small band much farther away. And, as he had told the man who had appeared at their borders, Rannoch was evidently not of their blood either. The strings tieing the two factions together was something he was yet to figure out, and something that thoroughly begged his frustration.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM