Fairspell Meadow crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
maybe wrap this thread up here & i can start us a new one? :-)

Drogon does not fail to notice the noncommittal response he’s given to his offer and he listens to the older boy’s words with a terse expression upon his lips. It sounds valid enough — and point in fact is that Drogon relates a lot to the reason. It’s why he left. Yet, that doesn’t mean there is blind trust in the flame-kissed boy. He’s putting his neck on the chopping block for the safe of gaining that advantage over Blackfeather Woods and though the Ansbjørn doesn’t get the feeling that he’s being lied to it doesn’t mean he does not look to be thorough on the trek back to Moonspear. Perhaps even he would subject the dark woods boy to the inspection and interrogation of Hydra …if not The Cerberus as a whole before it goes to Charon and Amekaze. He gestures for the boy to follow him, though Drogon is careful to keep the older boy in his line of sight. “I’m Drogon,” He offers his name as a peace offering before he warns, “The upset between our packs means they’re probably going to want to question you.” Especially, Drogon thinks, because his knowledge is very recent and very fresh. “You’ll have to excuse my lack of absolute trust but I’m taking you to The Cerberus first. Pacify them, earn their approval and then you can meet the Alphas.” It seemed, to Drogon, like the safest option: to go through the two stage process just as Drogon himself had. If the flame-kissed boy was truly sincere in his desire to leave the dark woods then in the tundrian’s mind he wouldn’t care if there was a preliminary screening process; at the end of the day Drogon’s looking to cover his own ass because he realizes how wrong this could go for him if he’s not methodical and careful.
308 words
Messages In This Thread
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 09, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 14, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by RIP Wintersbane - November 15, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: crowns sit heavy on the hearts of heroes - by Ganondorf - November 16, 2017, 01:17 AM