Blackfeather Woods that look in your eyes
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Her gaze fell on a woman, swathed in black and spotted in stars; with marking that reminded her of her own. She hadn't thought her markings to be all that common, but here was the girl before her to prove her wrong. She was beautiful, surely, but held herself in such a manner that reminded her of the arrogance and menace of the Cerberus. She was silent a beat before speaking, her words echoing the woman's for lack of a better alternative to the retort that bit at the tip of her tongue. "I do not believe that we've met at all." Her gaze furrowed a moment in contemplation, but in the month that she'd been here she had not once seen the woman. She may have simply forgotten the girl, but she doubted it. 

She supposed she ought to give her name, and while she wasn't particularly inclined to do so, least of all to this girl, she did so with the knowledge that she couldn't afford to insult or anger her wardens turned packmates. "I'm Cassiopeia."  She spoke her brief introduction smoothly, gaze sharp yet lacking much interest in the girl.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - October 26, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Nocturnal - November 01, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - November 01, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Nocturnal - November 02, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - November 02, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Nocturnal - November 03, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - November 03, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Nocturnal - November 09, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - November 11, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Nocturnal - November 11, 2017, 05:57 PM
RE: that look in your eyes - by Cassiopeia - November 11, 2017, 06:33 PM