Blackfeather Woods One goes to the morgue and the other to jail
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Luckily enough, her words seem to work, and the girl stares at the boy. His question only half-registers, her mind is working on a tangent. She was like him once, new and afraid and angry. Months ago (though she does not know exactly when) she was desperate to get the hell out of the place the pale healer called only Hell. Had she so easily accepted her lot, the darkness that seems to have leeched into her after so many weeks? "I don't know." She admits, snapping back into focus suddenly as she regards him. 

"you're here because of a mistake. this wasn't meant to happen. I-" Suddenly she reels, the cave and the boy bring forth too many thoughts she doesn't want to deal with. "you should rest. eat. I need to go." She needed to think, to speak with Vaati and ponder the thoughts that banged against the malls of her mind. Already backing up, she paused once, gaze sharp on the boy. "your pack. what is it called?" Surely not Moonspear, she would have recognized the scents. Wouldn't she? She doesn't know whether to expect an answer or more anger, knowing only that it's time the left, and quickly.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One goes to the morgue and the other to jail - by Cassiopeia - November 08, 2017, 10:04 PM