Moonspear I've been thinking too much
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon patrols Moonspear’s borders at a leisurely pace. He moves with decided purpose but absent rush. That is mostly what his life consists of after all: tracking and patrolling. Still, he’s content and …well he’s become rather domestic which is a pleasant if not shocking surprise to him. He’s settled into Moonspear without too much trouble and for a juvenile delinquent such as Drogon that’s a noteworthy milestone. He’ll be nearing his two month milestone in another couple of weeks. Would that make it the longest he’s stayed in any one place? He can’t remember and he supposes his “record” doesn’t really matter. The point is that he’s in Moonspear and he likes it enough to remain and to Drogon that is the most important thing. The sound of footfalls approaching causes his steps to slow as he glimpses over his shoulder to see one of the cerberus approach. He thinks it is Hydra but, admittedly, he’s not overly sure. It could easily be one of her sisters. His indecisiveness of which of the triplets he sees forces him into a posture of submission regardless ( because all three of them are of a higher rank than he because he’s still in the youth tier ) but he suspects ( ok, he hopes ) that she’s Hydra. “Hey,” The tundrian greets her with sweeps of his tail and a charming grin tugging upon his muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - December 05, 2017, 04:32 PM