Moonspear I've been thinking too much
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon’s ears twitch as she asks if he remembers their names. He remembers the ones who told him their names, the one’s he’s met at least. “Nyx, Damien, Potema and Miraak were the adults that I met or spent time with,” There were a few that he hadn’t met on any sort of official terms but he could only give her what he knew. “The boy that was under Nyx’s guardianship with me …he introduced himself to me as Neo.” But as it wasn’t the wolf that Hydra wanted he doubted that would be overly useful to his mentor. Still, Drogon included it because she’d told him to give her the names. “Right,” Drogon murmurs morosely, a terse frown tugging at his lips. “She will probably carry those scars with her forever.” He’s never been tortured but he remembers the trauma he endured long ago: when he’s been young and had placed his trust in someone he shouldn’t have. Still, as traumatic as it had been he supposes he should thank The Stranger for abducting him. His life has been hard but it has shaped him into a survivor and he wouldn’t be here now if he hadn’t been kidnapped. As terrible as it had been for him — no doubt for his family — he’s stronger for it. Perhaps this Wildfire will be stronger for what she had endured, too.
231 words
Messages In This Thread
I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 06, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 07, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - November 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been thinking too much - by RIP Wintersbane - December 05, 2017, 04:32 PM