Cassiopeia's View and the future seems so bleak
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Why are they looking? 

Vaati chuckles lowly, cynically, "They are looking because they have nothing better to do." His voice hardens as he says so, however, retaining his temper as the other claims no, he is not one of those people. Those people, searching for a vengeance they don't care about. Searching for purpose in his death, something that ultimately, will not satisfy them. Once they have his head, it will not be long before they turn to another to quench their bloodlust. One mistake had cost him their ire, but this frivolous chase of life and death -- it was stupid bordering on plain moronic, to assume that revenge on him was what they wanted. No, they wanted something to occupy their time. It just so happened, he was an entertaining pastime.

"They want my head because once I made a mistake -- and now, they seek to condemn me to a death that they will not think about months later, because they won't care to remember what the fuss was about in the first place." Vaati doesn't know why he vents to this stranger, knowing only that it is something he needs to make known at least once before the reckoning comes.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
and the future seems so bleak - by Vaati - November 07, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Gannet - November 09, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Vaati - November 26, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Gannet - December 28, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Vaati - December 28, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Gannet - December 29, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Gannet - January 15, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: and the future seems so bleak - by Vaati - February 21, 2018, 03:04 AM