Blackfeather Woods pulling me underneath
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
Snow melted beneath her paws as she made her way towards Titmouse, breath coming fast and heart pounding through her. It was as if the very heat of her fervour melted the snow beneath her before her paws even hit the ground, and her mind whirled. She moved surely towards Wolfskull, though her ears were pressed against her skull and her thought chaotic. 

leave. The words echoed, and though she was sure there had been more the shadow had heard only the one clearly. Something was coming, and she was to go. She worried for Vaati, the only thing that bond her here, and did not understand why he gave her this heavy freedom. No doubt she would have wondered more, but her actions were made with frenzied directness and quite suddenly Wolfskull loomed before her. She did not hesitate before plunging into the darkness, gaze seeking out the boy. "wake up"  She hissed beneath her breath, prodding the lump which she assumed to be the boy, though his current state (as either conscious or not) she did not know.

She had made her decision sometime in those long night hours, and her meeting with Vaati had been the catalyst for her actions, and now she sought only to complete what she had promised to do as quickly as possible. "we're leaving. now."  She said, though the words came out oddly steady, the hitch in her breath betrayed her rattled state.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 09, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 09, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 06:39 PM