Stone Circle I'm still looking for my god.
4 Posts
Ooc —

She was taken by surprise more-so by the lady's posessiveness over the geese. They weren't across that invisible line - but she had to let that go, because she was sort-of right. Bean wouldn't have passed further beyond what was necessary to chase them anyways. It irked her somewhat that they were disregarding the obvious failed attempt; there was no chance Bean could've grabbed herself a goose. Maybe it was the fact she'd been trying at all that set the other wolf off.

Look, lady, Bean cut in quickly, unable to hold off as her irritation took over, I didn't catch anything. Your precious birds are fine. I was just having some fun chasing them. Sheesh. Her tail whisked the air as she spoke, then lay prone against her tawny hocks. Do you treat every stranger like this? What kind of gona are you - actually, no, don't answer that. She paused verbally at that point, pacing a few steps back from the guard. Just take me to your leader. Rather be talking to someone important anyways and get myself a home for the winter. Tut-tut, move along, when she finally stopped talking she was looking at Valette expectantly, the way one might look at a secretary.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 10, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 11, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:42 AM