Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The girl hadn't been able to fall into the comfortable lull that sleep provided, merely sitting beside the boy and allowing her mind to spin off into a thousand different tangents. Morning had come all too quickly, and she had risen and moved with the boy without complaint, though the ground seemed to pull at her paws with every step she took, determined to pull her down into the earth. As time went on and their destination neared, her steps took all the more effort; the pack before her symbolised the start of a new chapter of her life; though whether or not it would be with the caldera (as the boy seemed to hope) was yet to be seen.

Border-scent had her pause, and collide awkwardly with Titmouse. He sunk to the ground, and while she felt very much like doing the same, she remained standing as he offered instruction. She lifted her muzzle, and the song that fell from it felt almost as if it had to be dragged from her throat, her confidence severely flagging. And yet she did it, all the same, stiffening and preparing to explain just what she had done, perhaps flee soon afterwards.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM