Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Nothing seems to stir beyond the borderline for a few long minutes, and she girl sinks onto her haunches, shoulders hunched. The boy echoed her thoughts as he speaks, and yet she is silent, expecting his question to be rhetorical, as she can lend no answer herself. She offers the boy a glance, noticing the hardness of his maw, the angry pride glinting in his eyes. When he mentions her brother, confusion passes like a cloud before her, briefly, before she remembers the boy she has not thought of in weeks. "Aries?" It seems wrong, somehow. How would the boy know that he is her brother?  She twists to face him, brow creased, wondering if she cared if Aries died. She couldn't bring herself to muster up much emotion; perhaps, after so long believing him dead, she'd cared all that she could for the brother that had left her so young.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Cassiopeia - November 11, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM