Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
*flails*

The two youths began to explain in choppy sentences, talking over each other. At first, Elwood didn't understand. The girl had attacked Titmouse and broken his leg? Or had something else happened? Titmouse seemed adamant that she hadn't been the one to injure him. Elwood's frown deepened as he pieced together the information provided. Wolfskull. A cave. Payback.

His heart plummeted. Had Titmouse been assaulted by Blackfeather? Was one of their members standing right here, on his doorstep? In that moment, Elwood shut down. Anything else said by either Titmouse or the unfamiliar girl would be ignored. He needed to protect his family -- which meant that he needed to get rid of her. He disregarded the fact that Titmouse was trying to vouch for her and use her for intel, and with teeth bared, he turned on her.

"Get out," he snarled, lunging towards her with snapping jaws. Titmouse could stay -- and should probably see Raven -- but there wasn't time for Elwood to say so. Fear and anger spurred him on, urging him to drive the dangerous female away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM