Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
This time, when Titmouse relayed the tale, he did so in a more coherent manner. Elwood listened, his patience with the boy slowly returning. It turned out that the girl had initially attacked him, although Titmouse had tried to protect her by twisting the truth earlier. Either way, he had still ended up confined in one of Blackfeather's caves.

He committed the information to memory, particularly the part about the big white wolf that had appeared to be in charge. This was, perhaps, the nameless criminal responsible for the assault and kidnapping of Teekon's innocent residents. Shifting backward slightly so that Titmouse could right himself if he wanted, Elwood inferred, "And she helped you escape?" There was nothing that they could do about Titmouse's friend now -- she was long gone, if she knew what was good for her -- but he was curious as to why one of the Blackfeathers would pardon a captive.

"Why did she help you?" he asked. He wanted to get Titmouse into Raven's care soon, but still had questions to be answered first.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM