Greatwater Lake Night befalls the lone journeyman.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Thank you for joining :3 and sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Also my original post got deleted as I'm using my mobile, bah! xD

Flint drank peacefully at the lakes moonlit surface (for now), allowing the cold liquid to trail down his throat, chilling his core but ultimately quenching his thirst. Though, unbeknownst to the young hybrid, that whilst he was preoccupied with tending to his current need, he hadn't noticed the dark hued female sneaking her way up beside him.

He continued to lap up his fill, oblivious to what lurked in the night, that is, until the sound of a sudden splash and loud voice grasped his attention - 'Boo.' - And Flint instantly stumbled backwards, letting a low rumble brew within his throat as the ebony fur around his scruff and spine bristled on end. The male coudnt help the quick rush of unease that soon washed over him, having had a voice yell so very close and without noticing their approach - made him feel slightly ashamed. He shouldn't have let his guard down. Maybe then he could've prevented such humiliation?

The sheer surprise of it all had made his entire body rigid and Flint remained still as he directed his widened gaze to the stranger. Blue eyes narrowed for a second as he gradually straightened his posture, his fur slowly laying flat once more as an unkept tail thrashed behind him in mild annoyance, "Why'd ya do that for?" He barked at the girl, the male's only good ear flicking back against his skull as he watched her with a frown.
Messages In This Thread
Night befalls the lone journeyman. - by Flint - November 12, 2017, 06:59 AM
RE: Night befalls the lone journeyman. - by Kinkajuú - November 18, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Night befalls the lone journeyman. - by Flint - November 28, 2017, 07:33 PM