Altar of Twilight my own lived mythology
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
popping drogon back in here

It does not fall beneath notice that despite having multiple opportunities to give them a name, Ganandorf does not name his brother. It is on the tip of the selkäjakaja ’s tongue to ask if this silver and sand heathen even has a name at all ( in the most scathing way he can ask such a question ) but bites his tongue to bid it to be still. This wasn’t what he expected when he brought Ganadorf here. He didn’t expect a plea, an attempt made by the flame-kissed boy to understand them as if this was all just that: a misunderstanding. There was no misunderstanding clear signs of war; and besides that Drogon understood the wolves of Blackfeather very well. Perhaps better than he’d ever like to admit. His upper lip curls back, wrinkling as his teeth flash as Ganandorf begins with the explanation of religion. As if religion is the save all. “Religion is a symptom not the antecedent. It’s nothing more than a convenient veil to hide behind in the face of consequences.” Drogon cannot help himself from speaking, breaking his silence since The Cerberus arrived. The words slip out in a low snarl though his temper is soothed — thankfully ( potentially for both of their sakes ) — when Ganandorf admits that he lost faith, or never had it in the first place. Their strange religion is one of the many facets of reasons why Drogon left and he is thankful that he has. Drogon falls silent once more, still hesitant on where he stands with Ganandorf, how he feels about the older boy all the while watching Hydra and her sister's own reactions to Ganadorf's explanation. The ability to understand them will be undeniably useful in the coming reckoning but Drogon likes to think that's what he's for, and Drogon's not so sure he wants the competition nevermind that Ganandorf will be more useful ( and if Drogon felt any jealousy before — he hadn't — he certainly felt the stirrings of it now oops). The Blackfeather wolves have been a blight upon the Wilds for too long and their ruin was coming, Drogon was sure of it. The selkäjakaja wanted to be there when it happened: right on the front lines.

I will become death, the destroyer of nations.
Messages In This Thread
my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 17, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 17, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Alya - November 18, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - November 18, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 26, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - November 27, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - November 30, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: my own lived mythology - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Hydra - December 05, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: my own lived mythology - by Ganondorf - December 05, 2017, 12:46 PM