Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan noticed Ivy’s little cough giggle, and he thought it was pretty funny. He giggled a little in return, and effectively did not cover it up. It only got to last for a second though, as Ivy brought up that Redhawk Caldera might be going to war. He didn’t like to think about that, not at all. If the Caldera went to war, he might have to fight, and Lagan had not the slightest clue how. Plus all of his loved family and friends would be warring as well, and they could die.

Umm yeah. Maybe. Was all he responded with, his head feeling a bit heavy thinking about his fear of war. He wished she wouldn’t have asked that, that they could’ve just continued talking about his babies. He tried to hide his emotions, pushing a faint smile back onto his lips, But I hope we don’t, I would much rather just hang out and talk it out maybe.
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:19 AM