Altar of Twilight carols cross the water, stars that shine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey needed a break. Like at Moonspear was somehow both wonderful and awful all at once. She and Rannoch had never been happier together, but she only ever felt like she belonged was when she was by his side. Otherwise, she was an outsider in the place she was trying to make her home, and the emotional stress was beginning to get to her.

So, the young female stepped past the pack's borders that evening, her sights set on the horizon. The land around the Spear was not entirely unfamiliar to her considering she had grown up not too far from these borders, but she knew that there was always something new, something more to discover. She headed South at a leisurely pace as the sun set at her flank.

There wasn't much to see for a while - only rocks and ledges with green and brown in the distance. She knew somewhere in the distance lay the Caldera. She thought of her family within its borders and wondered about them, what they were doing, how they were feeling, what had become of their lives. She was so distracted by her thoughts that she had barely noticed the land smoothing out beneath her paws as the sun dipped below the horizon and moonlight began to sparkle upon the walls of the Altar, weaving its fingers through her silver fur and shining in the bright fire of her eyes.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Liffey - November 18, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Kendrick - November 18, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Liffey - November 23, 2017, 12:06 PM