Altar of Twilight carols cross the water, stars that shine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Though Liffey wasn't paying much attention to the view, her run-ins with the cerberus had taught her to always be paying attention to her other senses. The sound of footsteps slipped into her ears, making her pause and swivel to face the approaching stranger. She looked at him warily, but her expression shifted to one of surprise as he called out to her. She canted her head as she looked him over, frowning thoughtfully. She'd never seen this man before in her life, so why was he looking for her...?

"Excuse me?" she answered as she watched him come nearer, "Do I know you?" For a moment, she considered that perhaps someone had sent him to her - maybe her parents? Or someone from the Vale? Her heart clenched as she wondered if maybe this was one of the cerberus's tricks, and wariness crept back in as she considered this further.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Liffey - November 18, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Kendrick - November 18, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: carols cross the water, stars that shine. - by Liffey - November 23, 2017, 12:06 PM