Cassiopeia's View I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
She'd travelled far from Redhawk, and spent a muddled few days wandering the near territories. Titmouse had offered with him some semblance of a future, and yet she had not been able to grasp the opportunity; rather, the other male had no ear for her confession. And she saw no reason for him to, no reason for Titmouse to deny the healing and the comfort his home offered him. 

And so she had travelled in the general direction of her mountain home, though did not approach the verdant summit, instead angling south. Snow swirled around her as she angled her head down and climbed the ridge, which quite suddenly seemed to straighten into a stone shelf. The girl paused, squinting through the snow but to no avail. Blinking the flakes from her eyes, she remained still, suddenly feeling vacant. Could she survive the winter alone? Logic pointed to a solid no, but she had no desire to try her luck with another pack. Vaati wanted her gone, wanted her away from whatever might occur, and Moonspear was her own failing. She did not think that Charon would accept her back, least of all if he learned where she had been.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away - by Cassiopeia - November 21, 2017, 08:05 PM